I’ve been seeing Top Ten Tuesday posts in several of my favorite book blogs and since I love lists, especially lists about books, I decided to hop on in the bandwagon and join in the fun! 🙂 Here is my first Top Ten Tuesday post, and the topic for this week is ~
Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most:
1. Mark of the Lion Trilogy by Francine Rivers. This is one of the best historical Christian fiction I have ever read.
2. Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness. This is the trilogy that got me hooked to dystopian novels. In my own opinion, this is way way better than The Hunger Games, although I am also a great fan of the latter.
3. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Of course, I should segue to this after I mentioned it in No. 2.:D
4. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Oh, my bleeding heart and groaning soul. One of the most deeply emotional reads I’ve had last year.
5. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. You want to know how it is to live fully? This book can teach you lots.
6. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain.I believe that one should read at least one Mark Twain, and this classic book of the adventures of misadventures of a young boy will surely entertain every kid and kid at heart.
7. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. This is another children’s classic that one should not miss. I must confess that I read this while I’m already an adult, but I still enjoyed it immensely.
8. Lightning by Dean Koontz. I am a huge Dean Koontz fan ever since college and if I have to recommend him, I always push this book forward. This is also my most favorite Dean Koontz novel.
9. Watchers by Dean Koontz. Again, my reason is similar to No. 9, and this is my second most favorite Dean Koontz.
10. Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. I’ve read this several times while I was in high school and until now, I can still vividly imagine the experiences of Corrie Ten Boom in the concentration camp. If I were to recommend a memoir, I would surely pick this one first.
Yay, for my first Top Ten Tuesday list! 🙂
Until next week! 🙂