Tuesdays are for Top Ten Tuesday which I started joining last week, and for this week’s topic ~
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.
Ah, this topic will make me sound like a mushy high-schooler, so please pardon the fan-girling. The list is in no particular order:
1. Todd Wilkins of the infamous Sweet Valley series. I think Todd is my first ever bookish crush. 🙂
2. Archie Andrews of Archie comics. How couldn’t I? I practically grew up with this popular comic book.
3. Ned Nickerson of the Nancy Drew series. While I was in elementary, I daydreamed I was Nancy Drew, so it follows that her boyfriend was also my boyfriend. Heh. 😛
4. Zachary Benedict of Judith Mcnaught’s Perfect. I was never really a fan of romance books ( I still am), but when a friend lent me her copy of this book, the story stayed with me for a long time.
5. Gale Hawthorne of The Hunger Games. I love tough lo0king, ruggedly handsome boys, err, men.
6. Ezra of Anne Tyler’s Dinner At The Homesick Restaurant. Ezra is silent and brooding, and his sentimentality just tugs my heartstrings each time.
7.Travis Cornell of Dean Koontz’z Watchers. Again, silent and brooding, Travis also possesses strength of character. It also follows that Watchers is one of my most favorite novels and Dean Koontz is one of my most favorite authors.
8. Augustus Waters of John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars. Oh, but what he said at the end of the book totally got me.
9. Dexter of Sarah Dessen’s This Lullaby. Read this a couple of months back, and as I’ve said in my review, Dexter may not be boyfriend material but his clumsiness and childish ways are just so endearing.
10. Lincoln of Rainbow Rowell’s Attachments. Ohhh, the feels. Lincoln is an adorable geek, so quiet and unassuming. Always reminds me of my husband, Gian. ♥
Making this list was a bit hard considering that I don’t read romance or love stories, but I enjoyed recalling my childhood bookish crushes. Until next week! Happy Tuesday! 🙂